Carnival Dream This Saturday...so excited!!

Robkatcruisers

This will be my third cruise, second with Carnival. Today it finally hit me and I did a little woop woop and 30 second dance party. Cats were looking at me a little weird.:p

I have always said I would do a review and haven't. This time I really want to as I am unemployed and will clearly have the time...LOL....and therefore may be the last cruise for some time.:eek:

LOVE YOU ALL CC MEMBERS and those who tirelessly (GA Pearl, Mike and Tracy) who do great reviews!!!:):):D

Can I WOO HOO with you??? That's awesome!

I am on the Dream Nov 30th and am counting the days!

Have a great time and I look forward to your review!

I will join in on that dance !! I too will be on the Dream Nov 30th !!

Can't wait for Robkatcruisers' review - Have FUN !!! :D

this will be my third cruise, second with carnival. Today it finally hit me and i did a little woop woop and 30 second dance party. Cats were looking at me a little weird.:p

i have always said i would do a review and haven't. This time i really want to as i am unemployed and will clearly have the time...lol....and therefore may be the last cruise for some time.:eek:

Love you all cc members and those who tirelessly (ga pearl, mike and tracy) who do great reviews!!!:):):d

enjoy i'm jealous!!

Robkatcruisers - keep the ship nice for us boarding when you get off!

We sail on the Dream on the 16th with friends from work. So excited. We have been on the Sensation and Conquest. Can't wait to get on the Dream!!!

Come over to our roll call, sailing with you too!

That's great. We are sailing out with the others that have already posted on the 23rd. Looking forward to it. Third Carnival, but the first on a big ship. Actually, on my first Carnival the Sensation was considered a big ship. Times have changed in 20 years.