crown princess coffee

casey1989

I wish.

No, but the International Cafe, at the bottom of the Atrium on Plaza Deck (deck 5) has a menu of specialty coffees and all the usual suspects are there. They cost slightly less than the Starbucks' versions.

If you plan on having more than one a day, you might want to consider purchasing the coffee card. For about $33, this gives you 15 specialty coffees (15 punches) -- it works out to a better deal than buying them individually because it's only one punch whether you get a "small" or a "large" (which is about the size of a Starbucks Grande). You can purchase the card right there at the IC, and best part: if you don't use all your punches on that voyage, they're good on successive voyages.

I wish.

No, but the International Cafe, at the bottom of the Atrium on Plaza Deck (deck 5) has a menu of specialty coffees and all the usual suspects are there. They cost slightly less than the Starbucks' versions.

If you plan on having more than one a day, you might want to consider purchasing the coffee card. For about $33, this gives you 15 specialty coffees (15 punches) -- it works out to a better deal than buying them individually because it's only one punch whether you get a "small" or a "large" (which is about the size of a Starbucks Grande). You can purchase the card right there at the IC, and best part: if you don't use all your punches on that voyage, they're good on successive voyages.

The coffee card is also good for unlimited brewed coffee at the IC until the last punch out.

There will be on the Dec. 14th cruise, but only in my cabin. ;)

I may be able to sniff it out!! I'm on the same sailing - I am buying my coffee card this week as a "gift" to myself as I found it's better for me to buy some things before I get on board.

How is the brewed coffee? I'm a Blond Roast, or Pike's Place kinda girl. Oh and do they have splenda on board, or should I bring my own?

I may be able to sniff it out!! I'm on the same sailing - I am buying my coffee card this week as a "gift" to myself as I found it's better for me to buy some things before I get on board.

How is the brewed coffee? I'm a Blond Roast, or Pike's Place kinda girl. Oh and do they have splenda on board, or should I bring my own?

I drink mine black and w/o sweetener, but yes, they do have Splenda. I like Pike's Place too; Blond is too weak for me. I find the brewed coffee not to be the same on all ships and prefer to just use a punch to get an Americano; double shot. Tastes better in a latte glass than in a paper container. :D