Public City bus- wheelchair accessible?

Budget Queen

I'm a big user of public transportation. My husband does use a wheel chair, and although In the US accessibility is just about always a given, it isn't everywhere (Bermuda isn't available).

I am not seeing an official city bus web site? I'm probably missing it, but if anyone has the link I would appreciate it.

I'm a big user of public transportation. My husband does use a wheel chair, and although In the US accessibility is just about always a given, it isn't everywhere (Bermuda isn't available).

I am not seeing an official city bus web site? I'm probably missing it, but if anyone has the link I would appreciate it.

A few years back we stayed in the Condado area and used the public transportation into OSJ and back. We caught it a couple of blocks from where we stayed and I believe it was .75 cents each way. The bus station is near the pier and the Sheraton OSJ. (Terminal Covadonga).

If I recall one time we had a veteran in a wheel chair on one of our rides. You would think all public transportation would be accessible.

All public buses are wheelchair accessible. Just tell the driver your need when they stop and they will accommodate you.

Thank you. :) Would you happen to be able to direct me to a official city bus web site? I am having trouble finding it. :(