Want to send parents to NE for 50th

alaskagain

which is the best cruise line and where do I find the best deals?

I knew you all would have the info I need. Their 50th is in November and we are having a big shin dig then, but wanted to check this out as well.

Actually it is my in laws, but they have taken the whole family to Alaska the last 3 years and we though it would be nice to send them some where.

Thanks for all your help.

The "season" for cruising to New England is roughly May- Oct with only a few cruise lines in the May, June, July, Aug timeframe. Most of the cruises are in Sept and Oct. At this point, its going to be difficult to find something for this year, so you should definitely check with your travel agent. If you don't have a travel agent, I would check with AAA (I see you are from OC, like me).

I am taking my parents on a cruise to Canada and New England at the end of August for their 50th and I booked it in Feb. Even when I booked it, it was one of the last cabins available on that date. We are going on the Holland America Maasdam sailing from Boston to Montreal. I also looked at the Princess Cruise, but I wanted to go up to Quebec City and Montreal. Most of the cruise lines have a Canada New England cruise so it will just depend on how long you want to go for and what kind of itinerary you want.

I hope that helps.

The "season" for cruising to New England is roughly May- Oct with only a few cruise lines in the May, June, July, Aug timeframe. Most of the cruises are in Sept and Oct. At this point, its going to be difficult to find something for this year, so you should definitely check with your travel agent. If you don't have a travel agent, I would check with AAA (I see you are from OC, like me).

I am taking my parents on a cruise to Canada and New England at the end of August for their 50th and I booked it in Feb. Even when I booked it, it was one of the last cabins available on that date. We are going on the Holland America Maasdam sailing from Boston to Montreal. I also looked at the Princess Cruise, but I wanted to go up to Quebec City and Montreal. Most of the cruise lines have a Canada New England cruise so it will just depend on how long you want to go for and what kind of itinerary you want.

I hope that helps.

Quebec City is my all time favorite city--wonderful place.

Archived