Breakawy Haven and UBP

js

I just ordered the UBP on the Breakaway from the first person I saw who could offer me a drink. Any bartender or server can sign you up.

Thank you.

I was on the Breakaway last July and got my package at the bar next to Carlos Bakery.

But, being in a suite, I'm thinking they will take us up to the restaurant when we board that is in the Haven. I'm wondering if at that time, I can get the package either in the Haven Restaurant or if the Haven lounge will be open.

Thanks so much!

Hi...although I can't speak for the UBP, my kids did get signed up for the soda package after entering the Haven just after boarding. The bar had employees working so I have to guess that you can sign up there. Have a great cruise and enjoy the Haven! :)

yes they sell it at the haven bar and the bar, lounge, haven and restaurant are all open even if the cabins are not

you are met in a suite area at check in and taken in a private elevator to the haven to meet the concierge who introduces herself/himself and the staff in the haven

Jenny was working the bar in the haven when we were on and she was fantastic

Hi...although I can't speak for the UBP, my kids did get signed up for the soda package after entering the Haven just after boarding. The bar had employees working so I have to guess that you can sign up there. Have a great cruise and enjoy the Haven! :)

Wonderful! Thank you so much!

yes they sell it at the haven bar and the bar, lounge, haven and restaurant are all open even if the cabins are not

you are met in a suite area at check in and taken in a private elevator to the haven to meet the concierge who introduces herself/himself and the staff in the haven

Jenny was working the bar in the haven when we were on and she was fantastic

Heaven! Thank you very much! It seems it will be a lot less stressful getting on the first day being in the actual Haven. Thank you all very much!