Breakaway Haven Muster Drill

js

We mustered in the theatre

Oh, thank you VERY much! Did it seem somewhat organized since in the theatre?

I ask since last July we were on the BA (in a regular balcony cabin) and mustered in/outside OShannahans and to say it was completely unorganized and extremely croweded is being nice.

Thank you.

I was not in the Haven, but my muster station was inside the theatre on my Breakaway cruise last May. There were employees every few rows in the aisles holding signs that matched with what was printed on your keycard. For example, we were muster station "A3". The whole theatre was for "A" and then there was an employee in the theatre with a big sign that said "3". You checked in with them, they checked you off on their list, and you sat in the rows by that employee.

I was not in the Haven, but my muster station was inside the theatre on my Breakaway cruise last May. There were employees every few rows in the aisles holding signs that matched with what was printed on your keycard. For example, we were muster station "A3". The whole theatre was for "A" and then there was an employee in the theatre with a big sign that said "3". You checked in with them, they checked you off on their list, and you sat in the rows by that employee.

Thank you.

I cannot describe how horrible the muster was on the Breakaway last July.

I do not complain about any vacation but that was just awful and scarey at the same time.

If Haven musters in the theatre, it sounds like it is much more controlled.

• 10 months later...
I was on the BA in a spa balcony and muster was in theater. Quick and easy.

Ditto

Just look for your sign check in and go sit down. On our last cruise on the Dawn it was at 3:30pm, so we got there at 3:20. We still had people who either were completely clueless or didn't care coming in at 3:50. The people working for NCL were not too happy to say the least. The entire thing from start to finish is 5 minutes.

Thank you.

I cannot describe how horrible the muster was on the Breakaway last July.

I do not complain about any vacation but that was just awful and scarey at the same time.

If Haven musters in the theatre, it sounds like it is much more controlled.

It cannot be worse than the muster I had on Celebrity. We had to stand outside by our lifeboat in ROWS for what seemed like a very long time, while they yelled at us if we tried talking. Wasn't even enough space to lift a book to my face, even if I had brought one.

It cannot be worse than the muster I had on Celebrity. We had to stand outside by our lifeboat in ROWS for what seemed like a very long time, while they yelled at us if we tried talking. Wasn't even enough space to lift a book to my face, even if I had brought one.

I remember doing that, years ago, on Carnival. :eek:

My very first cruise, Pride of America, was the same. Life jackets on the deck in the heat. I like it so much better just meeting in the theater or wherever minus the life vests