Solo Trip: “Live” from the "Allure of the Seas": Western - Nov 17-24,2013

MrFunInTheSun

Hello Solo Cruising Friends…

I'm happy once again to bring you along with me and sail on-board the beautiful Allure of the Seas.

On Sunday November 17th I'll be boarding the Allure of the Seas for a 7 night sail and I invite you all to cruise along with me! Saturday morning I will make my way toward Fort Lauderdale and check into the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina followed by meeting up with members of our roll call. Later in the day on Saturday I'm hoping to watch Lady Oasis sail off for her 7 day journey.

Please follow the link below to my "Live" from solo cruise aboard Lady Allure!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1944372

My itinerary during the next 7 days and 7 nights:

AllureItinaryNovember2013_zps120a00a1.jpg

Will also be following your trip!

Just came back from wonderful 11 nt trip on Explorer of the Seas out of Bayonne NJ. Was forced to "go solo" after my dad recently passed away, and my travel companion (my sister) decided she needed to stay home with our mom. Tried like heck to get anyone else to go.

Friends who said they would go with me, all chickened out. or made lame excuses like, "I'm afraid"..... (Of what, I wondered....)

so I went off on my first solo adventure cruise!

Being part of the CC community, and having posted on the roll call, made it like I already knew tons of people onboard. Wound up dining with a bunch from our group. so it really was great. We had a nice "meet and mingle party", and I never felt alone at all. And never had to account to anyone else =) Did my own thing for 11 days. Went on shore excursions with lots of fun people. There's no other place like being out on the high seas with others.... We are a community. you meet people in every nook and cranny of that big ship, and some become friends for life.

so any of you who hesitate to go solo, don't give it a second thought.

"GET OUT THERE", as they say!