Deck Six Cabins

bobby1119

I accepted an upgrade for the upcoming Christmas Cruise from a Five Deck oceanview to a sheltered balcony on Six Deck forward, starboard, category BB, between the A & B stairways.

How much noise can from Deck Seven above can I expect to hear, especially those walking and jogging on Boat Deck?

Nonetheless, I was delighted to have this early holiday present from the Cunard Upgrade Fairy.

Thanks for the feedback,

Bobby

I accepted an upgrade for the upcoming Christmas Cruise from a Five Deck oceanview to a sheltered balcony on Six Deck forward, starboard, category BB, between the A & B stairways.

How much noise can from Deck Seven above can I expect to hear, especially those walking and jogging on Boat Deck?

Nonetheless, I was delighted to have this early holiday present from the Cunard Upgrade Fairy.

Thanks for the feedback,

Bobby

Between A and B it's not so bad as there are only few deck chairs to be set up in the morning. Joggers are required not to run before 8 am.

You will have a moving bed when the sea gets rough...

I have only once travelled below the boat deck, in 6110 on a TA in 2005. It was OK, but jogging wasn't limited to 8 tot 8 only then. I would probably accept it again if PG/QG are unavailable.

Thanks for the feedback,

Bobby

Congratulations on the upgrade fairy visit! Supposedly there is no jogging before 8am and I have seen crew members patrolling the promenade to tell any offenders to walk slowly at that time. Hopefully, it won't be too noisy after that. Have a nice Christmas cruise!

Edited by alibabacruisers