Inside Cabin #8105 Norwegian Sun

umpy10

Have been trying to find some posts about Cabin # 8105 on the Sun. Have read it before but just can't seem to find it, have done an extensive search but have come up empty.

There is supposed to be something peculiar about this cabin. It's listed as a "Superior Inside", what is so special about it ? It's also the only cabin on the Sun with that designation. Anyone have any idea's or knowledge about 8105 ??

cheers...the Ump...:D

Have been trying to find some posts about Cabin # 8105 on the Sun. Have read it before but just can't seem to find it, have done an extensive search but have come up empty.

There is supposed to be something peculiar about this cabin. It's listed as a "Superior Inside", what is so special about it ? It's also the only cabin on the Sun with that designation. Anyone have any idea's or knowledge about 8105 ??

Where do you see "superior"? I see this on the 360 virtural tour "superior inside" and this room being the one video'd. I would not think it is any better or worse than the cabins in the same category. I believe cat's IB, IA, 1I are a little larger than the other inside. (Stayed in a cat IA once, on the Sun, really large for an inside)

Where do you see "superior"? I see this on the 360 virtural tour "superior inside" and this room being the one video'd. I would not think it is any better or worse than the cabins in the same category. I believe cat's IB, IA, 1I are a little larger than the other inside. (Stayed in a cat IA once, on the Sun, really large for an inside)

Yes that's the only place that it's listed as a "Superior Inside", but why is it only mentioned in the Virtual Tour? DW had read somewhere here why it was called a superior, but can't remember where. That's why I asked.

I just find it odd that there is only one cabin with that designation.

Thanks for the reply, but still scratching my head ;).

In general, the Sun has bigger cabins than the other ships in NCL's fleet. I was in cabin 8101 a couple of months ago and the interior space was like a balcony on the Breakaway!

The Sun class ships are also unique in that there are cabins that will accommodate 5 passengers without having to book a suite. That's what cabin 8105 is. It sleeps 5 and is about 175 sq ft.

Ump, I'm hurt....you don't even ask me. :p

Mike and I stayed in 8305 which is exactly the same (I believe), on Doug and George's first cruise (the year before we met you)they had an OV across the hall. It's a very large room, same bath layout as all the others but has a full sofa with a pull down bunk above it, so it will sleep 5. It has an extra storage closet (all shelves) too. Other than that sideways inside that we saw on the cabin crawl with you, it's the nicest inside I have ever seen. Best it the lovely I

Edited by Clay Clayton

Ump, I'm hurt....you don't even ask me. :p

Mike and I stayed in 8305 which is exactly the same (I believe), on Doug and George's first cruise (the year before we met you)they had an OV across the hall. It's a very large room, same bath layout as all the others but has a full sofa with a pull down bunk above it, so it will sleep 5. It has an extra storage closet (all shelves) too. Other than that sideways inside that we saw on the cabin crawl with you, it's the nicest inside I have ever seen. Best it the lovely I

Clay , I`m soooooo sorry. I should have known better, should have emailed you right off the get go. ;) Don`t know what got over me , I`ll blame it on Al ( Alzheimer ) lol. Once again you came thru with any Q`s about the Sun. Thank You Thank You Thank You.

Ilene and I are going to do the Alaska cruise on the Sun prob. in Sept. 2015 with her Sis and her hubby. Ilene plans on retiring after next school year (2014) so we`ll be able to do more cruising in the off season.

Cheers...the Ump...:D