Just back from QV - Canaries Idyll

Moonraker7

Well I had an absolute blast. The cruise was amazing :D Really didn't want to get off. Met some absolutely amazing people, both guests and staff. Had my birthday aboard, bit of a downer when my birthday cake (present from my brother) was due to come out as a Code Alpha happened on the table behind. The tablecloths went up around the table so I was moved over so the waiters could sing Happy Birthday. However the lady stayed in the medical centre overnight but was back a couple of days later. So that was good news.

I was lucky enough to dine with the Captain Inga and what an absolutely lovely lady she is and a fab sense of humour :) I also was very lucky to be invited onto the F&B Managers table too during the cruise. I felt like a Princess. My stateroom steward Ricardo was fab too. So many memories. I am going to have to save p really hard as I now have the cruising bug!!!!

Thank you to everyone that I met and had a natter with, you all made my holiday. Also to those that I spent lots of time with...friends for life :)

Glad you had a great time. We are going on QV next month, our 1st. Cunard although we have sailed oooodles of times with other companies....

You will love it. It's up to you to make it a good one ;-) I only met a few stuffy people that had a bit of look down at me, but a big smile and a hello usually did the trick. :D

Thanks for sharing your positive experience on a Cunard ship. What a great attitude you have. :)

Thank you Whitemarsh...I was a bit apprehensive in the morning and felt physically sick, but as soon as I got to Southampton, the Cunard experience started as soon as I got out of my taxi at the terminal. The baggage porters, a cheery smile, the check in people with lots of smiles and laughter and advice. And then onto the boat...I was in heaven!!!!

THE BEST Ever holiday :D

The reason I asked is because we have returned from a cruise on the Queen Victoria visiting Spain and Portugal.

And one of the ports of call was Lisbon.

Had a really Great time here :), plenty to do

but only day to fit it all in.

Wondering thru the shopping area we came across this Street Artist.

You didn't happen to see him while you were there :confused:

SDC12072_zps24b4e4d5.jpg

SDC12073_zps529c57dd.jpg

The reason I asked is because we have returned from a cruise on the Queen Victoria visiting Spain and Portugal.

And one of the ports of call was Lisbon.

Had a really Great time here :), plenty to do

but only day to fit it all in.

Wondering thru the shopping area we came across this Street Artist.

You didn't happen to see him while you were there :confused:

SDC12072_zps24b4e4d5.jpg

SDC12073_zps529c57dd.jpg

I didn't see that one but there was another one all in white with a dog. I should have got a picture :-/