Sea Princesss...

LuAnn

Sailing on her R/T Brisbane to NZ next October and wondering what kind of shape she is in currently? I see that the Sun is having a major dry dock...is that in the cards for Sea as well? I believe the Sun and Sea have the same lay-out? LuAnn

Sailing on her R/T Brisbane to NZ next October and wondering what kind of shape she is in currently? I see that the Sun is having a major dry dock...is that in the cards for Sea as well? I believe the Sun and Sea have the same lay-out? LuAnn

the Sea Princess is in good shape, its had a makeover approx 15 months ago and the Sun Princess had a makeover early sept this year, you will enjoy the ship but it doesnt have anytime dining, only early and late fixed seating

the Sea Princess is in good shape, its had a makeover approx 15 months ago and the Sun Princess had a makeover early sept this year, you will enjoy the ship but it doesnt have anytime dining, only early and late fixed seating

Thank you!! LuAnn

The Sea no longer has Anytime Dining? Perhaps due to it being in Oz? When I sailed on her before, AD was available.

Edited by Treven

The Sea no longer has Anytime Dining? Perhaps due to it being in Oz? When I sailed on her before, AD was available.

thats right and the other 2 princess ships, the Sun & Dawn Princess dont have anytime dining