Epic Xmas Sailing - pre-booking shows?

Sunshine101

Hi all,

We'll be on the Epic over Xmas....just wondering if you think it's beneficial to pre-book shows online before,mor just doing it when we get onboard?

On another note, what are the must see shows? Our party is me and DH, our 6 and 9 year old daughters. 2 grandmas, one grandpa and my brother.

Thanks!

Since you'll be on a holiday sailing and the ship is going to be really full, I would recommend booking any show that you feel you really want to see.

Rock of Ages may not be a good choice for your children - please be sure to read recent reviews on that one. ;)

I've not sailed the Epic, and am not personally familiar with the shows, so I cannot advise, other than to give the content warning regarding Rock of Ages.

I do hope others who have sailed Epic recently will chime in and offer some guidance and suggestions.

Have a wonderful cruise!

If you are going in this Dec 21 we will be on with you. I prebooked blueman but nothing else. First time on epic I might just wander and c play it by ear but I want to see blueman

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Forums mobile app

Hi all,

We'll be on the Epic over Xmas....just wondering if you think it's beneficial to pre-book shows online before,mor just doing it when we get onboard?

On another note, what are the must see shows? Our party is me and DH, our 6 and 9 year old daughters. 2 grandmas, one grandpa and my brother.

Thanks!

I was on the Epic recently for 3 B2B2B cruises. Because of an NCL website problem for a limited number of NCL members, we were unable to prebook any shows. There were a few shows that we were unable to get into on any of the 3 segments because they were completely booked at the start of the segments.

If you feel that you want to see a particular show, prebook it.