First Disney Cruise

Txdisgurl

We are looking to book a Disney cruise for 2014 or 2015!! I am here on the Disney boards checking things out. We've been on Carnival a few times and looking for a change :)

Can I get an AMEN! We booked our Magic cruise in July for May. So glad we did! We got a 10% off coupon that we jumped on, and I just checked today, and the prices have jumped up $100 pp since we booked. 5 months and counting and I'm totally happy with that. Just knowing its booked is going to make this a great (not to mention healthy, with all this working out I'm doing to look good for it!) winter!

Yay!

Congrats! I'm still going through the details of our first cruise(also Disney) set to sail Feb 21st. Air line tickets, rental car, hotel... all giving me headaches. Anyway, I'm trying to surprise the wife and daughter(3y/o) for Christmas. I'm getting so excited that I'm starting to worry I won't be able to keep it a secret till then. Hope you have fun, let us know how everything goes..

Just booked my first Disney cruise on the Dream for 5 Dec. Soooo excited!

Congrats and you will LOVE the Dream...my wife & I just got off 2 weeks ago..did you read my review just a few posts down the list? Some helpful hints...

Big Al

I booked my first Disney cruise for January 2015! So far away, but I know it will come fast! The entire family is going to celebrate my sister's 35th birthday. Wonderful! AH to be 35 again! lol

We will be on the Dream and from everything I have heard it will be spectacular!

Thanks Big Al for your review of the Dream, it was wonderful!

Patti

Congrats and you will LOVE the Dream...my wife & I just got off 2 weeks ago..did you read my review just a few posts down the list? Some helpful hints...

I did read your review and enjoyed it.

We are Disney people and have annual passes. My husband has sailed with DCL before (his ex works for them) and has been trying to get me on one. We got a good rate for this one and it worked with my schedule.