Amenities available on the conquest interior staterooms?

stitch81

Can someone tell me what amenities are available in the interior staterooms aboard the carnival conquest? Specifically if shampoo, conditioner, body wash, etc. are provided? Dh is not picky about what he uses, but I am. Figured if those things are provided (at no additional charge), I would forgo these items for him when planning our packing list.

Thanks.

Unlimited shampoo, body wash, and bar soap are the only guarantees.

You'll also get some random one-time goodies. The goody basket seems to always have toothpaste and snore strips. Usually it has hand cream and a razor. The other items seem to change every time.

Edited by rockbock

Shampoo, body wash, bar soap. Last time our amenity basket had 6 breath rights...not much else. DH uses the shampoo and soap. I personally take shampoo, conditioner and soap for myself.

I too bring along my own shampoo, conditioner and soap. It's nicer having the brands that I like.

Can someone tell me what amenities are available in the interior staterooms aboard the carnival conquest? Specifically if shampoo, conditioner, body wash, etc. are provided? Dh is not picky about what he uses, but I am. Figured if those things are provided (at no additional charge), I would forgo these items for him when planning our packing list.

Thanks.

The body wash and shampoo are in dispensers on the wall in the shower. They also provide bar soap. I was on Conquest 2 weeks ago and the clam shell in the bathroom (the freebies) had a Bonine sample (seasick med), a small tube of Crest toothpaste, and a small tube of hand cream. No breathe-right strip, no razor sample.

You will have a small hair dryer in the drawer. You will have 2 bathrobes hanging in the closet. You will have 2 beach towels in the cabin. You will have a small refrigerator with mini bar items in it (which cost extra). On the desk, you will find a few cans of soda and a 1.5 liter bottle of water (which cost extra). Your cabin steward will also fill an ice bucket and leave it on your desk each day (free).

That is about it for amenities.

My inside cabin on Conquest was on the warm side. Unless you are cold natured, I would pack cool jammies.

Have a great cruise!