Brilliance questions

samzgirl84

This is our 1st RCCL cruise and I have a couple of questions:

What amenities are available in the staterooms? Is there shampoo,

conditioner, body wash? Anything else?

Does the Park Cafe and Windjammer serve the same food choices on the

same days??

Are any of the food options open 24 hrs?

Is there coffee, tea, lemonade available 24 hrs? At what location?

What are the options for lunch on Embarkation day?

Thank you so much for your help and please feel free to include any other suggestions you may have. :)

conditioner, body wash? Anything else?

same days??

Are any of the food options open 24 hrs?

Is there coffee, tea, lemonade available 24 hrs? At what location?

What are the options for lunch on Embarkation day?

Thank you so much for your help and please feel free to include any other suggestions you may have. :)

Can help with some questions.

Bathroom amenities in non-suites are usually bars of soap and a combo shampoo/conditioner in the shower. Your stateroom attendant may be able to provide separate amenities (body wash, lotion, shampoo, conditioner) if you ask.

Park Cafe and Windjammer have different food.

I don't think any food venues are open 24 hours except for room service. Room service is free, except from midnight to 5am when they charge $4 per order.

I've not been on Brilliance so I don't know for sure, but on Serenade there was a drink station open 24 hours, near the outdoor seating aft of Windjammer. Park Cafe (solarium) may also have a 24 hour drink station.

Edited by clarea

We just returned from a cruise on the Brilliance so I can answer some questions. Here's what the Compass said is open 24 hours: Coffee Station, Windjammer and Room Service. As was stated previously, there's a $3.95 service charge for room service between midnight - 5:00 am. The Compass also says that you can find a list of bar hours on the TV, channel 39. For late night, soft beverages, call room service.

The Park Cafe and Windjammer have totally different food. We loved the Park Cafe for breakfast and lunch. Very fresh tasting food and lots of choice. They even have a small buffet set up. Snacks are served at the Park Cafe from 9:00 pm to 2:00 am. You may be able to get ice tea or juice there.

Rita's Cantina is open from 11:00 am to 10:00 pm. There is a charge for food.

I didn't save the Compass for embarkation day but I believe that the only dining venue open early was the Windjammer. I believe that the Park Cafe opened at 2:00 or 3:00 pm. It will say what's open in the Compass you'll receive when you board.

About half way through our 7 night cruise, we received shampoo, conditioner and lotion. This was a first for us since we usually only have the shampoo/conditioner combo in the shower. We cruise Celebrity which provides these amenities no matter the category of cabin so we bring our own when we cruise Royal Caribbean. We were surprised to receive them. Have never thought to ask for them either.

The Brilliance looks very nice since its refurbishment. They did a nice job of updating the carpets, etc. Food in the main dining room was a little hit or miss but Chops and Giovanni's Table were great.

conditioner, body wash? Anything else? There is a dispenser in the shower containing a multi purpose body wash/shampoo. There will also be a small bar of soap by the sink.

same days?? Totally different venues. The Windjammer is a full buffet with many sections. The Park Café is a small venue located in the Solarium. For Breakfast it serves pre-made breakfast sandwiches, muffins, yogurt , hot oatmeal and there's a bagel cream cheese bar. Lunch it services fresh carved roast beef sandwiches, premade sandwiches , Panini's, soup , cookies fruit and a small salad bar. Evening snacks consist of empanadas, pizza, premade made sandwiches and pasties.

Are any of the food options open 24 hrs? Only 24 hour location is room service . From Midnight to 5:00 AM there is a $3.95 service charge. Snacks are available at the Park Café until 1:00 AM or 2:00 AM

Is there coffee, tea, lemonade available 24 hrs? No 24 hour location. Water, Café and Lemonade is available at the Park Café until around 1:00 AM.

What are the options for lunch on Embarkation day? Windjammer. On my recent cruise 9/29/13 the Park Café did not open until 1:00 PM

Hope you enjoy the cruise.

Edited by xxoocruiser

• 1 year later...