Any RCI Black Friday Deals?

JBert

It's just a regular WOW sale starting on Monday. It's not combinable, so that makes it a non issue for me, as I have a NCC that I'm holding for a cruise next year and I'm waiting for better rates to use it with. Right now the prices of the cruise I want have not changed in weeks.

It's just a regular WOW sale starting on Monday. It's not combinable, so that makes it a non issue for me, as I have a NCC that I'm holding for a cruise next year and I'm waiting for better rates to use it with. Right now the prices of the cruise I want have not changed in weeks.

Why not just book now and call back if the prices go down?

In the past, RCI & other lines have offered Black Friday "specials". Has anyone seen or heard about anything being offered this year?

Yes....starting at 12:01 AM on Black Friday, Celebrity is bringing back the best promotion that any cruise line offered in 2013, namely, the 1-2-3 Go promotion, which entitles you to their classic alcohol package for free for two adults in your cabin or as an alternative, you get 200 in OBC or free grats. If you choose the free classic package, you can upgrade to the premium package for an additional 11.50 per person per day. The promotion will be available on over 400 sailings starting on 2/1/14 through 3/31/15. The classic package covers beer up to 500 and wine and mixed drinks up to 8.00, while the premium covers all three categories up to 12.00. They both include soda and specialty coffee, and the classic includes basic bottled water, while the premium includes premium water such as Evian and San Pellegrino and also fresh squeezed juices and red bull.

Edited by SNJCruisers