Legend French Door

smrn

Hi all, we booked our very first French door room and according to all the posts it's a great thing. I tried to book between the boats according to the deck plans. Does anyone have a picture of room 4124 on the Legend? I am hoping for the best although I will be happy with whatever we get!

Thanks!

Hi all, we booked our very first French door room and according to all the posts it's a great thing. I tried to book between the boats according to the deck plans. Does anyone have a picture of room 4124 on the Legend? I am hoping for the best although I will be happy with whatever we geiiouuiiiiium :

Hi, we booked French doors on the Legend TA.last April. Loved it for the price .. not a great view.. it I will have to go back and check our cabin ... We normally book a balcony

I never even knew there was such a category.. we got the last room. Not a great view.. but we were 16 nights..and you could open the doors enough to see what the weather was like and get alittle fresh air. Would book again in a heartbeat..for a girl trip.. my DH loves a balcony.. and so do.I..he likes to drink coffee early and we love have drinks and cigars before/after dinner. It is nice on.a long trip.to atleasr.be able to stick your arm out the door and feel what the weather is like. I think we were on deck.4 I will check and let u know.. Kathy M.

Hello Smrn,

It is not the exact same room as yours, but when I was learning about the french doors on Legend I found the following video which shows very nicely what they look like.

Hope this helps :-)

Edited by Methosage

this is 4124

These are great rooms for the price if you can overlook the minor obstructions. Be aware that sometimes workers could be passing or working outside your cabin as well when they are cleaning and/or doing routine painting.

Even the rooms directly in front with lifeboats could also have some ocean view sights looking down or across.

1048964307_4124Legend.jpg.4398638100c279bdde4afd98e5e12bea.jpg

We just returned from the Legend and had room 4122. I enjoyed having the light, the view was between the lifeboats and I did open the door a time or 2. I was concerned about safety and was pleased that plexiglass went from bottom to midway and had the wooden rail around as well.

I think it can not be beat for the price. We were able to determine the weather conditions without looking at the TV.

Enjoy.