Ultimate Drinking Package

peg3632

I've been reading information on the boards for the new package that Royal Caribbean is offering. It looks like the cost for a 7 day cruise is $65 per day. My question is, does that include tax and tip or is that in addition to the $65.

[quote name='peg3632']I've been reading information on the boards for the new package that Royal Caribbean is offering. It looks like the cost for a 7 day cruise is $65 per day. My question is, does that include tax and tip or is that in addition to the $65.[/quote]
The $65 per day includes tip. There is no tax.

That includes the tip and tax. We bought into that package and really enjoyed the convenience it offered. It was nice being able to open the water bottles in your room instead of going downstairs late at night cause you're thirsty. I wish There were water stations near the elevators in all floors, but this new package worked even better!

[quote name='warezbabe']That includes the tip and tax. We bought into that package and really enjoyed the convenience it offered. It was nice being able to open the water bottles in your room instead of going downstairs late at night cause you're thirsty. I wish There were water stations near the elevators in all floors, but this new package worked even better![/QUOTE]

You know there is a great source of very good water in your cabin that dispenses free water. The water that comes out of the faucet is typically better than bottled.