Snorkelling in grand cayman

Westfamcruzers

I am looking for a tour company who can take my family for a wonderful excursion of snorkelling. We are NOT interested in the stingray excursion as we have already done this. I like well run excursions usually not thought the ship. Does anyone have some suggestions on who I could contact for such an excursion???? Please help. Clock' a ticking?

I've used Captain Marvin's. They do offer a shipwreck snorkel tour also.

https://www.captainmarvins.com/other-tours

I would also recommend looking into a private charter (also an option at Capt. Marvin's). That way you can dictate what you want to do and where you want to go. :) It can be a bit pricey, but the more people you have going, the less it costs per person.

I would check with your roll call for your particular cruise to see if anyone is interested.

You can do a private snorkeling trip, for no cost.

From the cruise terminal, just walk a few hundred yards south, to Eden Rock. Take step ladder down to water. Can see hard/soft coral, and lots of fish.

Restaurants nearby.

Don't forget to buy the local speciality to bring home -- Big Black Dick rum (no joke, it's true).

take a cab to cemetary beach. at the drop off walk down the path next to the cemetary to the beach. cemetary reef is swiming distance and is a great spot. no boatride needed. i got the cab drivers cell number and called her when we were ready to come back to town. she was there to pick us up in 15 minutes and took us to a great small local resturaunt for lunch.

• 2 weeks later...
I am looking for a tour company who can take my family for a wonderful excursion of snorkelling. We are NOT interested in the stingray excursion as we have already done this. I like well run excursions usually not thought the ship. Does anyone have some suggestions on who I could contact for such an excursion???? Please help. Clock' a ticking?

My wife and teens enjoyed snorkeling right from shore in town just to the right down the road. Then we had snacks and beers at a nearby waterside restaurant, just a perfect unhurried afternoon. No bus, no crowds, just paradise!

My wife and teens enjoyed snorkeling right from shore in town just to the right down the road. Then we had snacks and beers at a nearby waterside restaurant, just a perfect unhurried afternoon. No bus, no crowds, just paradise!

That's Eden Rock, a few hundred yards south of the cruise terminal.