Carnival Dream - Bunk Location Interior Room

CDNJehn

I'm about to book a room on Carnival Dream, and am considering bringing my son. Last time we had an interior room with a bunk, but he was 10. Now he's 16 and while he says he's fine with the bunk, I'm not sure I like the thought of him sleeping above me (or falling on me).

My first thought was to book an oceanview room, so that we'd have the sofa bed for him. BUT, I've told him that he can only join us if he keeps his grades up. If he doesn't end up coming with us, my hubby and I don't really need an OV room (but can't "downgrade" our room once booked).

So my question is, are there any interior rooms on Carnival Dream where the bunk is NOT over the lower bed?

My 15 year old was fine in the bunk on the Paradise. He was about 5'8" and 160lbs. His bunk was not over our beds, but my little guy's was. The bunks are rated for 250 lbs, I think. If it will just be the two of you, you could set the regular beds up as two twins.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Edited by Mutumbojimbo