Wow liberty of the seas December prices!

There are some seriously love prices, like 139.00 on dec 2 for a 5 nite and a dec 12 for 159!

I am looking to do the liberty in feb possibly, do you think if I waited til last minute the price would be this low?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

So hard to predict. Don't think I have seen Liberty 5 nighter that low before, but that's just me some others may have. Those Dec prices are GREAT though!!

I think they ended up with a lot of unsold inventory in December due to those Diamond thinking they were getting double and than cancelling. In Feb you start having school breaks that can cause higher prices depending on the week.

Brilliance was giving away balconies for $199 for December too.

Edited by PINEVIEW01

I can also go mid late jan....it's such a hard decide because it's always such a gamble with flights and such

We are booked on the Jan 23rd 4 nighter aboard the Liberty. The price of our cabin just went UP by $120.00. It seems to me that the more you get away from New Years, the higher the price goes.

I've noticed there are a few times each year where last minute prices can get really low. We've caught some great deals for early September. And it seems like early December and early January can be a good time for this.

Sherri:)

Our March Liberty prices just jumped this week too.

But, man oh man, I can't wait until I am retired to travel when we want.

I got my retired mom hooked on cruising a few years ago. She cruises on Holland America, and is leaving on a 14 day cruise from Tampa for $2,200 TOTAL for 2 people including airfare from Buffalo AND pre-cruise hotel stay. This is for an oceanview cabin. To me, that's amazing.

Thank you all for this thread. Yep I took advantage and booked DH and I on the 12/12 sailing and we are both sailing with taxes and gratuities for less than $590 for the two of us. Can't beat it. We usually travel in a JS but with non left took a E2 center hump balcony:eek:

Thank you all for this thread. Yep I took advantage and booked DH and I on the 12/12 sailing and we are both sailing with taxes and gratuities for less than $590 for the two of us. Can't beat it. We usually travel in a JS but with non left took a E2 center hump balcony:eek:

$590 for 2, including taxes/fees for an E2 is a nice price on a 5 day cruise. Enjoy!

Our March Liberty prices just jumped this week too.

But, man oh man, I can't wait until I am retired to travel when we want.

I got my retired mom hooked on cruising a few years ago. She cruises on Holland America, and is leaving on a 14 day cruise from Tampa for $2,200 TOTAL for 2 people including airfare from Buffalo AND pre-cruise hotel stay. This is for an oceanview cabin. To me, that's amazing.

That's a heck of a good price. :)

It's a great time to find deals!

The lowest cruise fares of the year are usually between Thanksgiving and Christmas and then the first couple of weeks after New Year's. Many people are busy preparing for or recovering from the holidays, school is in session and many industries place year-end and first-of-year demands on employees.

There are some seriously love prices, like 139.00 on dec 2 for a 5 nite and a dec 12 for 159!

I am looking to do the liberty in feb possibly, do you think if I waited til last minute the price would be this low?

Probably not Dec is usually the lowest.