If I order Beer will it be at room immediatley?

bannerboxer

Will our items like food and chocolates be in our room immediately once we board?

We are traveling with another couple, and this is their frist cruise. They got their own room, and Id like to surpirse them with a 4 pack of Stella beer, and maybe some chocolate covered strawberries. WHen I try to order this stuff from the fun shop on the webiste It doesnt say specifically when the items will be delivered. I want the stuiff there for them when the get to their room! Will it be?

Answer from someone who has ordered the beer online from the fun shop??

Will our items like food and chocolates be in our room immediately once we board?

We are traveling with another couple, and this is their frist cruise. They got their own room, and Id like to surpirse them with a 4 pack of Stella beer, and maybe some chocolate covered strawberries. WHen I try to order this stuff from the fun shop on the webiste It doesnt say specifically when the items will be delivered. I want the stuiff there for them when the get to their room! Will it be?

Probably will be waiting on you.

When I sailed the Carnival Pride this summer, I ordered a four pack of beer before sailing and it was waiting in the cabin when I boarded, but it was room temperature, which was very disappointing. I was hoping for some cold beer to be waiting for me.

The warm beer will be there. Best thing to do is to go to a bar and exchange it or get a bucket of ice from the bar to put it in. I put mine in the fridge, left the outside door ajar, and it did get cold.

Also, most will need a bottle opener!

Frig would work a heck of a lot better if they just removed the outside door.

When you place your order, you choose when you want the item delivered: at embarkation (waiting for you in the cabin when you get there), or on any night of the cruise. In Galveston, the earliest you can get it is on the first night. As others pointed out, the beer will be warm. Exchange it at any bar, or simply get a bucket of ice from them.

when we were in the cabin, we left it open. left open when we left also but steward would close when doing cabin.

I knew he would close it and move that darned trash can!!! I put the trash can in front of the night stand by the bed and he'd ALWAYS put it under the chair at the desk. Drove me batty! At least I could tell he'd been there....

If it is out of Galveston you don't get alcohol delivered until day 2. Crazy Texas law of some sort.