getting obc for paid in full cruise

bigbarf

anybody able to tell me how to get the perks for my sailing on ruby princess 1/27/13.i spoke to agent at princess and was told they couldnt give it to me,only for new bookings.the promo is for $25.00 obc and free bottle of wine.just paid final payment the other day.i was told i would get the fcc for the fare i paid.

anybody able to tell me how to get the perks for my sailing on ruby princess 1/27/13.i spoke to agent at princess and was told they couldnt give it to me,only for new bookings.the promo is for $25.00 obc and free bottle of wine.just paid final payment the other day.i was told i would get the fcc for the fare i paid.

Had you used an FCC as your deposit, you would have had the OBC too. I never knew wine was involved. But the promo is explicit about being for new bookings only.

WHen it says for new bookings only, that's bascially it. :(

Other sales will often allow you to deal with your agent/cruiseline and get the perks. We use the same agent for all our bookings and have no trouble getting "updates" on cruiseline obc's or other promotions. But when the cruiseline specifies for new bookings, we won't get what the cruiseline is offering. However we generally get a little something ( specialty dinner or small obc) from our agent for being loyal to her.

I wouldn't sweat not getting the wine. Not much to write home about.;)

There are currently two different promotions/sales running the Thankgiving sale offering the upgrade, wine and OBC and the Get Away sale offering 100% of your cruise fare returned to you as a FCC. Your sailing gets you the later of the sales which essentially makes this a free cruise, the amount you paid (minus port fees) will be deposited to your Captains Circle account once you have sailed, way better then a cheap bottle of win.

Just a little confused about the "free Cruise" promotions on the Ruby, If you pay $499 pp for the balcony plus $80 tax, do you get the whole $499 as a fcc or are there some taxes in there that will be deducted, I know either way is a great price but was wondering

Just a little confused about the "free Cruise" promotions on the Ruby, If you pay $499 pp for the balcony plus $80 tax, do you get the whole $499 as a fcc or are there some taxes in there that will be deducted, I know either way is a great price but was wondering

You get the $499 as a FCC. The $80 goes to the government.