Aft-Facing Balcony Rooms on Breakaway

mjrtar

Can someone who has been in Aft-Facing Balcony rooms 9318, 9320, 9322, 9820, or 9818 tell me if the bed is near the balcony or closet? Did you smell smoken from the Waterfront on your balcony? Thanks.

• 2 years later...
We were in 9320 and 9322 and the bed positions quoted above are correct. No smoke from the Waterfront, no noise from Spice H20.

Do the balconies between these two cabins open up? We are traveling with friends no we're hoping for one big balcony! I have heard the balcony on 9322 is not quite as large as that on 9320? Is that true?

Thank you

Lauri

I will be in 9320 in two weeks. The bed for that room is near the balcony.

9318, 9322, 9920, and 9918 have beds near the closet. 9320 and 9922 have beds near the balcony.

9318, the bed is near the balcony. ;)

Edited by janetz

I will be in 9320 in two weeks. The bed for that room is near the balcony.

9318, 9322, 9920, and 9918 have beds near the closet. 9320 and 9922 have beds near the balcony.

9318 There were no issues at all. Wonderful

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=41612323

9318 definitely has the bed near the balcony. See my photos in janetz's link above.

9318 definitely has the bed near the balcony. See my photos in janetz's link above.

Lol. Every time I post this picture I say these are not my photos. This one time I did not and there you are...:D great pics1

Lol. Every time I post this picture I say these are not my photos. This one time I did not and there you are...:D great pics1

I'm almost always around somewhere. No worries. It's just funny when I see my DH in the photos. He has no idea how much he gets around. :D The link shows I posted them anyway so no need to restate it. :)

Do the balconies between these two cabins open up? We are traveling with friends no we're hoping for one big balcony! I have heard the balcony on 9322 is not quite as large as that on 9320? Is that true?

Thank you

Lauri

even if they open up you will not have one big balcony. We had these kinds of cabins on the Getaway that we opened with a knife but the opening is only the size of a door.

Bill

Edited by S.S.Oceanlover

even if they open up you will not have one big balcony. We had these kinds of cabins on the Getaway that we opened with a knife but the opening is only the size of a door.

Bill

Thank you for your input! That's a bummer that the opening is so small but it will be more convenient for us to go back and forth through the balcony than the hallway!

Lauri

Thank you for your input! That's a bummer that the opening is so small but it will be more convenient for us to go back and forth through the balcony than the hallway!

Lauri

We asked the cabin steward to open it and he said he wasn't allowed, thus the knife. We left it open once and when we came back to the room it was closed and locked again so I think the cabin steward may get into trouble if it's open. That's just the feeling i got anyway.

Bill