just got off liberty thanksgiving cruise

sweettara

we just got off liberty today. we had a great time such beautiful ship it was our first time on liberty.

yesterday as I was sitting in the lounges announcement came on saying alpha alpha, then they said the cabin number

later on I heard someone had a heart attack. my prayers go out to the family so sad for something to happen like that on a cruise

today as soon as we docked I saw a ambulance pull right up to the ship don't know if it was the same person but so sad

How did you like cabin 1706? We were on thec nov 23rd cruise. Our friends had 1706 and 1406. We had 1400 thaose balconies are awesome. I also did not find it to be a long walk to the cabin, did you? How did you like the wj? Our head waiter in the mdr started as manager of the wj on your cruise. We were his last table, he and hish assistant Fetke were excellent. How was embarking? Ours was fine, but reading the boards others had problems. I plan on doing a review, but work is crazy. I'm going to miss that ship.

thanks everyone boarding the ship was easy we got there early like about nine thirty and they had a line separate line for people that were diamond dp and ppl stayin in a suite a pinnacle they open the door to go inside at ten thirty. after we checked in we went upstairs they had a seprate seating area for suite guests and diamond and dp and pinnacle

we were the first ones on the ship we were on about ten forty five

1706 was great loved the room and huge balcony it kinda was a long walk o elevators but didn't bother us.

now disembarking was pain we did self disembark and looked like alota ppl did that.

I am so redy to go back