South pacific cruise - Which ship

E. Rose

Hi

My boyfriend and I both 21 are thinking of planning a cruise around the south pacific next year around vanuatu and new caledonia.

I was hoping to get some opinnions on the cruise ships. I was origionally looking at royal caribbean (Oasis class, freedom class or voyager class) as these ships appear to have MANY onboard acitivtes and are included in the price of the fare - however it looks as though these ships wont be travelling to this destination.

I started looking and carnival and P&O (probably pacific jewel). We are hoping to choose a ship with the most activites (we would enjoy a round of minigolf, rocking climbing, pools etc)

Which ships can people recommend

Hi

My boyfriend and I both 21 are thinking of planning a cruise around the south pacific next year around vanuatu and new caledonia.

I was hoping to get some opinnions on the cruise ships. I was origionally looking at royal caribbean (Oasis class, freedom class or voyager class) as these ships appear to have MANY onboard acitivtes and are included in the price of the fare - however it looks as though these ships wont be travelling to this destination.

I started looking and carnival and P&O (probably pacific jewel). We are hoping to choose a ship with the most activites (we would enjoy a round of minigolf, rocking climbing, pools etc)

Which ships can people recommend

I don't know where you are located, how many days you want for the cruise etc. but RCCL certainly has cruises for the area you are wanting.

Here is an example.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/cruiseDetails/itinerary.do?hasSenior=&hasMilitary=&hasFireandPolice=&cruiseType=CO&state=&packageCode=RD09K025&date=

We are wanting to go around vanuatu and new caledonia, probably around 12 nights. We had seen a few with radiance and rhapsody, however they dont seem to have as many activites as the other classes i mentioned.

We are from Tassie so will be looking to sail from sydney most likely

My wife and I have done the cruise you are speaking of on the Pacific Dawn. I would recommend this ship over any of the other P&O vessels cruising the South Pacific. She sails out of Brisbane.

Rhapsody of the Seas (RRCL) might be another option you might want to look at.