Hints for avoiding cruise ripoffs

debnjoe1438

From experience, the biggest rip off has been the so called AARP rate. My TA has always managed to beat their rate and throw in OBC.

Darcy

The AARP discount is not a ripoff. It is a genuine discount for AARP members who book nine months out. Just because your TA can get a better deal does not make it a rip off. It is a genuine deal and good for those of us not fortunate enough to have a TA like yours.

Call today ::: YOU have won a FREE cruise . Call this number to claim your prize . Not a time share , not an Ashram , No purchase necessary .

Pick your own dates .

CALL NOW .. 113-555-6060

sails out of Wichita KS ..

Edited by mpk218

Great post Mike. I get calls on my cell phone at least every two weeks telling me I have one a 'free' cruise. On my home phone, probably every month or so. I figure if someone is going to give me a 'free' cruise, there should actually be someone on the other end of the line - not a recording and a horn blowing!

Either way, not going to go for it!

Great post Mike. I get calls on my cell phone at least every two weeks telling me I have one a 'free' cruise. On my home phone, probably every month or so. I figure if someone is going to give me a 'free' cruise, there should actually be someone on the other end of the line - not a recording and a horn blowing!

Either way, not going to go for it!

*LOL* I get that one too .

as soon as you answer the phone , you get a horn blowing and a bell ringing followed by "This is your Captain speaking" and he goes into his spiel .

I'm not going for it either , but it does make me wish I was on a cruise *LOL*

Call today ::: YOU have won a FREE cruise . Call this number to claim your prize . Not a time share , not an Ashram , No purchase necessary .

Pick your own dates .

CALL NOW .. 113-555-6060

sails out of Wichita KS ..

SWEET! I can easily drive to that port! ;)

*LOL* I get that one too .

as soon as you answer the phone , you get a horn blowing and a bell ringing followed by "This is your Captain speaking" and he goes into his spiel .

I'm not going for it either , but it does make me wish I was on a cruise *LOL*

I am the only guy at work who goes on cruises for vacation. About a year ago all the guys on the crew started getting that same call. The horn going off in their ear. They all think I put their names in. I didn't. I have recieved that call a time or two myself. It makes me happy though.

Now I get fooled into answering the "The FBI reports there is a home break in every 15 minutes..." call. Don't like that one at all.

Jon