Dare I ask...?

AXiDMonica

Take it however you will, but John Heald stated on his Facebook page that he had copies of the new menus and would be posting them in the next day or so.

Looking forward to seeing what changes will be on them and really looking forward to trying some of the ones I've heard about.

Wonder what the record is on cc for most threads on one topic in one day?

Seems like most of what they had is staying around

The escargot and comfort food threads were numerous.

As for today's notice, I think it's pretty ridiculous to start so many on the same thing, people asking about certain foods being kept even before the menu was revealed.

I just love shrimp , eat it every week and at home I have to share with the cats . I will usually get 3 to 4 at dinner but what I would like to see more of is a wider variety of hot soups , maybe that will help cut me down to 2 shrimp cocktails .

I know my wife will get a thrill out of any new changes that do not include seafood (allergic) and she has been eating salads and fruits every dinner due to the , as she puts it , the lack of variety .

I cant understand why everyone is so in love shrimp coctail.

Especially when the shrimp served in the MDR are so scrawny. People, make it yourself at home! Buy pre-cooked shrimp if you must, thaw, open jar of cocktail sauce, and dive in.

The escargot and comfort food threads were numerous.

As for today's notice, I think it's pretty ridiculous to start so many on the same thing, people asking about certain foods being kept even before the menu was revealed.

All I can say is welcome to CC.

But many are made with a milk/jogurt base....

Vegetarians eat milk products. Vegans do not eat any animal based products. I am just vegetarian. It would be very difficult to go out to eat while being a Vegan.

The hot soups look appealing, until I am told they have a beef or chicken stock base.

• 2 weeks later...