Strange question about room cards.

CP Tech

Not entirely related, but on the Breakaway last month there seemed to be some problems with cabin keys on the first day. I couldn't enter my cabin at all and had to wait over 30 minutes in Guest Relations to get a new key. And based on discussion with fellow people in line, I wasn't the only one.

Not entirely related, but on the Breakaway last month there seemed to be some problems with cabin keys on the first day. I couldn't enter my cabin at all and had to wait over 30 minutes in Guest Relations to get a new key. And based on discussion with fellow people in line, I wasn't the only one.

I had a similar problem with cabin key cards a while back on the Pearl.

My card would work for a day or so then stop . Get a new one , stop . Over and over . It was maddening . Finaly on day 6 I pulled my head out of a dark place and realized when we would go ashore I'd bring my money clip .

Yep ,, magentized .. Dumb a$$....;)

There is a good chance that a lot of batteries decided to flake-out around that time. The door thingy uses a battery. When the battery quits, the card doesn't work.

I had a similar problem with cabin key cards a while back on the Pearl.

My card would work for a day or so then stop . Get a new one , stop . Over and over . It was maddening . Finaly on day 6 I pulled my head out of a dark place and realized when we would go ashore I'd bring my money clip .

Yep ,, magentized .. Dumb a$$....;)

Maybe THAT explains the different colors... ;):D

P.S. I magentized a word in your quote, too! ;)

Edited by sjbdtz