Quality Limo Service FLL to POM Transportation

smacksgirl11

I used QLS this past June and they were on point. They picked my group of 5 at FLL and brought us to Port of Miami in no time. Driver was friendly & professional. We didn't wait long for the pick up. Pick up from POM was a breeze (we were on the Breeze by the way) we got to FLL airport in no time.

We all agreed on great service from QLS. We were debating between SAS & QLS we got a quick response from QLS & were able to speak to a live person. SAS response took to long. QLS didn't charge our credit card in advance which is good. Had a flight delay getting out of JFK, my hubby called QLS and it wasn't a problem. They already knew as they were tracking the flight.

Hope this helps your decision making;)

We used QLS last year from FLL hotel to Miami port and then also return from Miami port to FLL airport for our group of 12. Loved that we could talk to a live person. They were on time and great service!

Have used them also had a great experience. They called to confirm, they called to give us a 15 minute warning then they called when they were in front of our hotel....early. Would book again without hesitation.