Show Times? Dawn?

cacj

Main theatre shows at either 6:30 or 8:30 (on occasion only one show).

If it would be of any interest, I can post the main portions of the Freestyle Daily from my recent sailing (two weeks ago).

Would have to do that after I get home later.

Main theatre shows at either 6:30 or 8:30 (on occasion only one show).

If it would be of any interest, I can post the main portions of the Freestyle Daily from my recent sailing (two weeks ago).

Would have to do that after I get home later.

Fantastic Don, I know a few of us have been waiting.

Thanks for the info. Odd about the 6:30 time, but I guess that's actually better than the old 7:30 time it gives more freedom to those who wish to make reservations at specialties to eat after the show.

I'm very excited about the 8:30 time though. We always found show times hard to meet since we like to eat early and the MDR didn't open until 5:30, not giving much time to get to the 7:30 show and the 9:30...well we are early to bed early to rise people.

As of a week or so ago, nightly shows are 7:30 and 9:30. The only other difference is first night, one show at 8:30.

Well I'm really glad to see I'm not losing it, I was sure that's when the shows used to be :)

BTW Don, does NCL still have their sailaway BBQ?

Absolutely . . . and for some reason the sailaway food on 11/17 was (or seemed) extra-good!! :)

You can see it taking place in the background of the Caribbean Pool Band.

Pool%20Deck%20Band-XL.jpg

As of a week or so ago, nightly shows are 7:30 and 9:30. The only other difference is first night, one show at 8:30.

Aaack!! :eek: Great, now I'm gonna be doubting myself until I get home and get those scanned/posted.

Apologies to all if I was being a doofus earlier.

:o

Absolutely . . . and for some reason the sailaway food on 11/17 was (or seemed) extra-good!! :)

Woohoo. I really missed that on my Carnival cruise. Just a nice upbeat way to start your cruise.

Edited by che5904

Aaack!! :eek: Great, now I'm gonna be doubting myself until I get home and get those scanned/posted.

Apologies to all if I was being a doofus earlier.

:o

hahaha we await your home time :D

I'm actually hoping you are right because I like your times better.

Edited by che5904

I'm actually hoping you are right because I like your times better.

:D

Not having been on Dawn yet, I'd too say that 7:30 and 9:30 are the usual times for theatre shows across all ships with "old" style entertainment.

Woo Hoo!!!!

Stand Back - - I Gotta Dance

La La La La La La

:D . :D

I was really worried that I'd have to discontinue arranging my Onboard Bar Package for any future cruises if I was already forgetting scheduling a mere few days after getting off that ship.

For our sailing, the evening theatre shows were, indeed, 6:30 & 8:30

Whew - - That was a close one.

I'll put a disclaimer that the times might not be the same on each sailing though.

Anywho . . . I'm about to create a thread with the Dawn "Freestyle Daily" scans. I hope they will be of some assistance to anyone. :)

Woo Hoo!!!!

Stand Back - - I Gotta Dance

La La La La La La

:D . :D

I was really worried that I'd have to discontinue arranging my Onboard Bar Package for any future cruises if I was already forgetting scheduling a mere few days after getting off that ship.

For our sailing, the evening theatre shows were, indeed, 6:30 & 8:30

Whew - - That was a close one.

I'll put a disclaimer that the times might not be the same on each sailing though.

Anywho . . . I'm about to create a thread with the Dawn "Freestyle Daily" scans. I hope they will be of some assistance to anyone. :)

On our cruise on the dawn 11/1/13 the times of the shows varied every night. You had to look at your freestyle daily every night before to know. We booked our specialty restaurants for 5:30 to try to make the early shows.