Live from the Enchanment Of The Seas (Dec 6th to the 9th)

skyking

Hello from Nassau,

What a great dinner we had at Chops last night. Our 3 year old had a blast in Adventure Ocean and didn't want to leave. We went to bed early and slept amaaaazing. The Royal Family suite is amaaaaazing and very very comfy for the 4 of us. We had a great breakfast on the balcony early this morning. We just got off the ship and I'll report back soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha!

My girlfriend and I met you and your wife (pre-baby) on one of our Princess cruises (either Ruby or Emerald). Around day 5 say, we bumped into you on an elevator and you told us how you were exhausted from staying up so late and surviving by drinking red bulls (I think). Looks like being a Dad has settled you down a bit. :)

Hello All,

Sorry for the delay in my post today. Was home by 10:30am and took a great, much needed nap. I took some video and pictures and will post them here soon. I will not be doing a review in a separate post, I will be doing it here. We had a great time, the Enchantment is a great ship with a great crew. We loved the Diamond lounge a little more than the Concierge, but Reyno was pretty funny. The RFS was perfect for us, I put up a video of it on my YouTube page and I wanted people to get a full understanding of this great cabin. The link will be below. I will also post some decoration pics, not a lot more than the big tree, and the garland, but a lot of Christmas music playing at all times. Stay tuned, check out the video below.

Edited by skyking

Alriiiiiight, Let get some pics up

Here is a night time shot of the Tree, it was beautiful, we love cruising during the holidays!

IMG_0378.jpg

Here is Landon on formal night.

IMG_0435.jpg

Edited by skyking

Awesome pics. Can't wait to see and read more about your trip. How was the weather this time of the year?

We had what I would say perfect weather. Low to mid 80's and only one little rain spout around 11am on Saturday.