Booking of Speciality Restaurants

Hi All,

I will be on the FOS in April with my husband and 2 kids (8 and 6). I would like to try one or two of the speciality restaurants - but prob a night that the kids are in an AO kids club evening. I wont then know which date I want to go till we are on board. Can I risk waiting to book till we are on board or will there be no availability left?

Also is there any way of knowing which 2 nights will be formal nights on a 7 day Caribbean itinerary - will it be the 2 sea days so nights 2 and 7?

Thanks for all advice received.

Leanne

Edited by Gilly's Daughter
sp

Hi All' date='

I will be on the FOS in April with my husband and 2 kids (8 and 6). I would like to try one or two of the speciality restaurants - but prob a night that the kids are in an AO kids club evening. I wont then know which date I want to go till we are on board. Can I risk waiting to book till we are on board or will there be no availability left?

Also is there any way of knowing which 2 nights will be formal nights on a 7 day Caribbean itinerary - will it be the 2 sea days so nights 2 and 7?

Thanks for all advice received.

Leanne[/quote']

They hold back a portion of the bookings for guests to book on board. Just go to the restaurant as soon as you board to book. They will know the formal nights.