Harley Store

girlscruise2011

Does anyone know if there is a Harley Store in St. Lucia? I am on the Valor in January and would like to buy a Harley shirt in all our ports if we can.

HaHaHaHa.... - I will be chuckling over this one all day!! Nope, no Harley store in St. Lucia. You may find a knock-off Harley type t-shirt, but I doubt it, have never seen them. Sorry. Enjoy your visit though.

HaHaHaHa.... - I will be chuckling over this one all day!! Nope, no Harley store in St. Lucia. You may find a knock-off Harley type t-shirt, but I doubt it, have never seen them. Sorry. Enjoy your visit though.

Thank you for the confirmation. I tried to Google and search for a few ports and couldn't get confirmation either way. I've never been to St. Lucia so I guess maybe in January I'll realize why this is such a funny question :D

I don't want a knock off so I guess I'll just have to get a Welcome to St. Lucia tshirt :)

Thank you for the confirmation. I tried to Google and search for a few ports and couldn't get confirmation either way. I've never been to St. Lucia so I guess maybe in January I'll realize why this is such a funny question :D

I don't want a knock off so I guess I'll just have to get a Welcome to St. Lucia tshirt :)

It's funny as there is exactly one Harley bike on the island at all (everyone knows the guy who has it, it's at least 15 years old), and bikers in general are a very small (very small!) group on the island at all - you'll understand better when you see the roads. There are few Harley stores on the islands at all - I think the Caymans have one, St. Maarten, St. Thomas, St. Kitts all come up on google with Harley stores, maybe Aruba. There is also one in Ocho Rios and Cozumel.

Enjoy your cruise.

It's funny as there is exactly one Harley bike on the island at all (everyone knows the guy who has it, it's at least 15 years old), and bikers in general are a very small (very small!) group on the island at all - you'll understand better when you see the roads. There are few Harley stores on the islands at all - I think the Caymans have one, St. Maarten, St. Thomas, St. Kitts all come up on google with Harley stores, maybe Aruba. There is also one in Ocho Rios and Cozumel.

Enjoy your cruise.

Yes there is one in Aruba, Grand Caymans, Roatan and Cozumel. I've been to those. I was having trouble with the Search and could only find St. Thomas and San Juan. I know there is one in Barbardos because Gina from Calabaza confirmed that for me.

St. Kitts, St. Lucia and St. Martin I couldn't confirm. Now I have confirmation of these 3 islands. St. Martin does have one but its somewhat remote and not near the port. St. Kitts has one at the port. So hopefully I'll get one at 4 of the 6 ports. Not bad odds.

Thanks again for the info and I'm sure I'll have a chuckle when I get there from your description.

We can also confirm that there is a HD store in Barbados. One downtown and one located in the cruise port. Enjoy Gina/Calabaza, we will be sailing with her January 30th!

We will be sailing with her on the 15th. Its the excursion I'm looking most forward to out of them all.

I'll try to save you some beer ;)