Cruise Docs?

bzv143

We are sailing in less than 2 weeks and I went online to MSCUSA.com. to register. Other than a one sheet printout listing our names, etc., there was nothing else when I finished web check-in. I am used to copious printouts and luggage tags being sent. How will we get our luggage tags?

By the way, we are in the Yacht Club. Will we get luggage tags when we arrive at the ship and go to the blue canopy Yacht Club Check-In instead?

Thanks, folks!

Hey, Amomundo...if my cruise date is in 11 days, shouldn't I have the eDocs by now? Should I be worried?

Yes most likely. Call MSC USA as they suggest to chase them up. Sometimes filling in the online check in info seems to trigger the email the following day, at least it does in the UK.

Thanks everyone. Just received my eDocs via email 5 minutes ago. Don't know if because this is normal (sending 10 days before departure) or if my frantic email to my TA or posting here were the result of the delivery. Anyway, I am happy.

• 1 month later...
No edocs were ever received.... :(

I

added the sheet after the web checking to my iphone reading list....that and my confirmation of payment is all I have.....

Hopefully this will be sufficient....but no luggage tags

G

Call whomever you booked with.

I'm beginning to realize that a quite sizeable portion of the profile population on this website is using it just to complain rather than pick up a phone and get a question answered.

It's just lazy. I swear to god. And it gets fatiguing to see a conversation title that looks like it might be informative and ...

... it's just them again. Whining.

It's a pity because it damages the image of this otherwise great website resource.

No edocs were ever received.... :(

I

added the sheet after the web checking to my iphone reading list....that and my confirmation of payment is all I have.....

Hopefully this will be sufficient....but no luggage tags

G

No it won't be. You will need your actual tickets. Aswe keep saying, if you don't get them call either your TA or MSC.