Pix of formal outfits?

Rache.

Well, I tried, but cannot seem to link a photo from my computer (not real tech savvy here!). I will typically choose a long dress, usually a knit that can pack easily. I also have a black, sleeveless cocktail dress that I will wear on formal night with a beaded jacket, or without a jacket for informal night. Color isn't important, sometimes I wear black, other times color.

Give us a few more clues, such as age and how you like to dress, plus the cruiseline you are sailing. Not that I feel one line is more formal than the other (formal nights only!), but some people think it makes a difference. Some ladies here have even found dresses online and posted with questions whether this would be appropriate or not.

Some think it is perfectly alright to wear church clothes, others want to go whole hog with ballgowns (you will see all of it). You need to wear what will be in your comfort range and, especially, what you feel pretty wearing. I know some of the ladies I work with, just putting on a dress is formal to them! One final thought, if you have a significant other, dress to compliment each other. If he's wearing a sportcoat instead of a suit, you may be way mismatched if you are real sparkly.

Suze, you look beautful!

I can't make a search for Lois come up with anything. What am I doing wrong?

I'm 56 and a "middle" dresser. I enjoy wearing dresses and don't like to see people dressed too casually in a nice restaurant. WE're going on the HAL Veendam to Alaska.

Going shopping tomorrow after work!:)

Suze, you look beautful!

I can't make a search for Lois come up with anything. What am I doing wrong?

Go to the thread, "My New Sandals" that Lois started. At the bottom of her post is a link to "see my cruise photo's". All you have to do is click on it.

Jane

Go to http://www.cruiseclues.com. Then click on any ship. There are pictures from people and most put thier formal pictures in. The site will give you alot of info about any ship. Great site. Concerning the formal pictures, on the Rhapsody they have been very good, some of the best pictures taken of my family.

Great website. Thanks!

Archived