Trading mini bar setup for coffee card question

sandyoftheseas

It is good for the cruise you are on and IF you do not use all the punches they will be good on future cruises. The unlimited brewed coffee is only available on the current cruise. I have read that you can get brewed coffee on a future cruise but it will cost a punch on the card.

If I trade in my mini bar set up for a coffee card is the coffee card good for future sailings or only for the sailing you are on at that time?

Cards with unused munches can be used on future cruises; however, it will be punched for regular or specialty coffees.

Lew

Thank you for the quick reply. My DH and I are both elite and we have 2 cabins one for us and one for my inlaws. (booked as me in one cabin and my husband in the other) so I might trade one mini bar set for a coffee card.

On the recent Royal TA I traded my set-up in for TWO Coffee Cards.

The Princess Captain's Circle FAQs confirms that it's 2 coffee cards:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=271055&d=1368407263

One bottle of Nobilo Sauv Blanc sells in MDR for I think $32 if i recall correctly. Do you think all the mini bottles ie one drink per bottle and all the pop $1.50 per can and beer etc " adds up" to only $32?

I guess it is considered " free" so take it as a gift but i wondered if anyone has added up the worth of the mini bar set up?

One bottle of Nobilo Sauv Blanc sells in MDR for I think $32 if i recall correctly. Do you think all the mini bottles ie one drink per bottle and all the pop $1.50 per can and beer etc " adds up" to only $32?

I guess it is considered " free" so take it as a gift but i wondered if anyone has added up the worth of the mini bar set up?

A bottle of wine is valued at about half of a full minibar but some still prefer that option. The bottled water option is also no where near the full minibar cost & 2 coffee cards are about the same value as the minibar. However it's good to have options so everyone gets something they enjoy.

Exchanging the $60+ minibar for 2 coffee cards costing about the same is fair. However not for 1 bottle of wine costing about half the value of the minibar or 2 coffee cards. :(