A Solo Fashionista review of the Norwegian Spirit

lara_lox

I've just revisited this as it came up as a link on another thread. I am now doing this itinerary in January. Once again I love reading your reviews and looking at all your great outfits.

Thank you!

I've actually been thinking about this cruise quite a lot recently as it was one year ago now, and I just did another birthday cruise, which I may be doing a review for shortly...

Have a great time on the Spirit in January :)

...I just did another birthday cruise, which I may be doing a review for shortly...

Here's another vote hoping you'll do a review (even if it's brief). I know it's a lot of work, but yours really stand out from the more usual stuff that gets posted around here. :-)

Day 9 – At SeaIt really was time for bed by then so I returned to my cabin for my last sleep aboard the Spirit.

Thanks for an amazing review. You really are quite the adorable fashionista and extraordinarily brilliant writer. I enjoyed your entire review more than any I have read on CC or any other forums. The pictures are great & really a charm.

I'm an old guy and can relate to how being independent has its advantages, but about 13 years ago I met a charming and wonderful woman, who is now my wife of almost 12 years. What I gave up was nothing compared to sharing my life with her. I won't bore you with details, but she really is my dream come true. :cool:

Why I feel I have the right to send this message? Maybe because we survived driving in England a few months ago. She says never again, but we got to visit the town where my great great grandfather, grandmother and their 7 sons lived, Handsworth, W. Yorkshire, near Sheffield. Visited the National Coal Mining museum, had Sunday roast at a pub in Leeds, complete with Yorkshire Pudding. Then we drove through Manchester and stayed in Liverpool, then another night in Birmingham before returning the car to Heathrow and leaving the driving up to those more adept or adapt for the remaining 4 days in England, incl Windsor Castle and Stonehenge on the way to Southampton to board Emerald Princess back to Houston. (whew!)

As we are booked on Norwegian Spirit in 5 months, from Barcelona May 19 to Venice May 31st, I was looking for a decent review. Yours exceeded my expectation.

Thank you,

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year,

John & Connie

Thank you!

I've actually been thinking about this cruise quite a lot recently as it was one year ago now, and I just did another birthday cruise, which I may be doing a review for shortly...

We would love to read a new review :D

• 1 month later...
Thank you!

I guess the review is a no-go then...aaaaaah :(

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for an amazing review. You really are quite the adorable fashionista and extraordinarily brilliant writer. I enjoyed your entire review more than any I have read on CC or any other forums. The pictures are great & really a charm.

I'm an old guy and can relate to how being independent has its advantages, but about 13 years ago I met a charming and wonderful woman, who is now my wife of almost 12 years. What I gave up was nothing compared to sharing my life with her. I won't bore you with details, but she really is my dream come true. :cool:

Why I feel I have the right to send this message? Maybe because we survived driving in England a few months ago. She says never again, but we got to visit the town where my great great grandfather, grandmother and their 7 sons lived, Handsworth, W. Yorkshire, near Sheffield. Visited the National Coal Mining museum, had Sunday roast at a pub in Leeds, complete with Yorkshire Pudding. Then we drove through Manchester and stayed in Liverpool, then another night in Birmingham before returning the car to Heathrow and leaving the driving up to those more adept or adapt for the remaining 4 days in England, incl Windsor Castle and Stonehenge on the way to Southampton to board Emerald Princess back to Houston. (whew!)

As we are booked on Norwegian Spirit in 5 months, from Barcelona May 19 to Venice May 31st, I was looking for a decent review. Yours exceeded my expectation.

Thank you,

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year,

John & Connie

John, what a fantastic post! Thank you so much, I'm sorry I didn't respond sooner, as you will see from my lastest review, I've been very busy recently! I hope you and your lovely wife have an amazing time on the Spirit in May :)

• 8 months later...