Baggage to the airport

cruzinlisa

Does Celebrity have a program where you can have your luggage transported to the airport? I believe some of the other lines have it. What airlines does it serve? I would look this up myself but I do not know if there is such a program and the name of it, so any info is appreciated. Thanks.

Does Celebrity have a program where you can have your luggage transported to the airport? I believe some of the other lines have it. What airlines does it serve? I would look this up myself but I do not know if there is such a program and the name of it, so any info is appreciated. Thanks.

It's called Luggage Valet. $20 fee applies, and it is offered on select sailings and ports only. I think generally only US ports and when the ship departs and returns same port, but that's not 100% sure.

Only certain (most) airlines allow the service, you departure information will let you know which do (I think SWA is a major US carrier that DOES NOT participate)

If arriving port of MIA, your flight needs to be after 11:30 out of MIA or 2pm out of FLL.

Also, once the cruse announces the availability of the program, if they do not get a minimum number of participants (i think 20 need to participate) the service won't be extended.

So my best advice, ask at the Concierge desk on boarding to get the details as they may apply to your specific sailing.

Luggage is picked up by 11pm night before departure, and is checked to your final destination. Any airline imposed baggage fees will also be imposed as necessary.

I used on the Nov 30 Reflection sailing in/out of MIA, and flew from FLL on a 3pm flight.

Luggage Valet

Luggage Valet* is a convenient service that helps make your return travels as carefree as your cruise. On the final night of your cruise, you'll receive debarkation instructions, airline boarding passes, luggage tags and baggage claim checks. Simply place your tagged bags outside your stateroom door and we'll do the rest. Your luggage will be taken care of so the next time you see it will be at your final destination airport's baggage claim.

*Available in select departure ports only (Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida; Seattle, Washington; San Diego, California; and Seward, Alaska) with select airlines only.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/onboard/singleColLanding.do?pagename=onboard_outstanding_service

Just to clear up a possible OOPS....the applicable time for FLL is not 2:00. I can't remember if it is 11:30 or noon. We've used it too and it will save time at C & I which has been a major problem. Just a few minutes not hunting for luggage can save major time in line.