Classic Drink Package List

BostonBoatBoy

Im a bit confused by the white wines listed. It shows a Marlborough. However someone posted 2014 wine menus a few weeks back and there was no Marlborough. In fact there were a lot less wines by the glass shown. If the search on this site worked I could find it but alas.....

Maybe they have reduced choice since the menu posted by the OP was posted?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Im a bit confused by the white wines listed. It shows a Marlborough. However someone posted 2014 wine menus a few weeks back and there was no Marlborough. In fact there were a lot less wines by the glass shown. If the search on this site worked I could find it but alas.....

Maybe they have reduced choice since the menu posted by the OP was posted?

I believe this list included all wines available anywhere on the ship, not just in the MDR. There are a few wines in Cellar Masters that are not on the MDR list; one of them is the Wairu River Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc. When I was on the Classic package, I would often stop by Cellar Masters and get a glass to take in to dinner.

I believe this list included all wines available anywhere on the ship, not just in the MDR. There are a few wines in Cellar Masters that are not on the MDR list; one of them is the Wairu River Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc. When I was on the Classic package, I would often stop by Cellar Masters and get a glass to take in to dinner.

If you ask in advance in the MDR, can they get a bottle of the Wairu River so you can have a glass of it every night with dinner?

Attached is a listing we received from Celebrity while sailing on the Eclipse on our recent 14 night cruise which began on 11/16/13. It is a detailed list of the beverages in the Classic Alcohol Package. Not all bars onboard had all the listed beverages, but you could find them if you tried, or the bartenders would offer you a substitute.

The list mentions Malibu Black. Can anyone confirm if they do indeed have this onboard?

Looking at the list for classic pkg on the celebrity website I didn't see belvedere and some of the other premium liquors listed...So are they included in the classic or is the list here wrong?

This is whats listed from the website for classic. Is this incorrect?

Coke, Diet Coke, Fanta Orange, Coke Zero, Sprite, Diet Sprite, Barqs, Aqualina, Coffee, Tea, Cranberry, Pineapple, Tomato, Apple, Grapefruit, Coors Light, Becks, Heineken, Amstel Light, Heineken Light, Franziskaner, Dos Equis, Red Stripe, Samuel Adams, Leffe, O'Doul's Non-Alcoholic, Johnny Walker Red, Dewars White Label, J & B, Cutty Sark, Canadian Club, Seagram's VO, Seagram's 7, Jameson, Jim Beam, Jack Daniel's Courvoisier VS, Carlos 1, Metaxa 5 Star Classic, Hennessy VS, Beefeaters, Tanqueray, Absolut, Smirnoff, Stolichnaya, Three Olives, Bacardi, Malibu, Captain Morgan Original Spiced, Jose Cuervo, Disaronno Amaretto, Bailey's Irish Cream, Frangelico, Drambuie, Sambuca, Kahlua, Bolini, St. Francis, J & H Selbach, Southern Right, Paul Jaboulet, Jean Luc Colombo, Beringer, Heron's Nest, Tenuta de Nozzole, Rutherford Ranch, Marques de la Concordia.

Thanks very much for that. I will have to check that out on Eclipse in May.

Thanks for the list. I believe there will be something that can be found. Has anyone had any experience with the Martini Bar or some of the other bars that offer speciality drinks. Were you able to find these within the price of the classic beverage prices?

We board on April 5th and can't wait. It's been way too long between cruises!!

They have Miller Lite onboard (my son gets it every day) but for some reason they consider it "premium".

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forums mobile app

Now that's what I'd call an oxymoron.

• 2 weeks later...

So am I correct that there is no Michelob Ultra included in the classic?? This is very important to us and I have searched but can't seem to find the answer. Even if it was premium which I don't get that would be better than noting. Anybody know???

We booked a cruise on the Silhouette for next Jan. We chose the OBC of 200.00 but after reading all these posts I'm not sure that was the best one to choose.

We have no experience with the 123 Go so we were not sure what to choose. There are two of us, my husband and I. Should we have chosen the classic drink package instead to get more bang for our buck? Can we change to or is it too late once you choose one? Decisions, decisions...:eek:

We booked a cruise on the Silhouette for next Jan. We chose the OBC of 200.00 but after reading all these posts I'm not sure that was the best one to choose.

We have no experience with the 123 Go so we were not sure what to choose. There are two of us, my husband and I. Should we have chosen the classic drink package instead to get more bang for our buck? Can we change to or is it too late once you choose one? Decisions, decisions...:eek:

It all depends......do you drink alcohol? If so, I would definitely recommend it. The package is worth roughly $700. Even if you don't drink alcohol you would still be able to get some non alcoholic drinks with it, but depends on how much you drink. If you feel that you would drink less than the $200 that you would get as your on board credit I would stick with it, but chances are unless you only drink tap water, lemonade, or iced tea (which are all available at no extra charge) you will probably drink more than $100 each worth of beverages during the week. We weren't sure what to do the first time we were offered it and chose the drink package. It was the best way to go!! Due to a huge mix up with our reservation for our upcoming cruise we were unable to get the drink pkg, but since it was a mess up by the TA we are getting an extra OBC and plan on using it toward buying the classic pkg.....and possibly even the premium. We were adding up what we think we will drink during the week and it will benefit us. Even those bottles of water add up!! Good luck to you!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes, piña coladas are included! Anything $8 or less so unless they have raised their prices they will be included!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

That is our drink of choice, thanks :D

Although with the drink package it will be the perfect time to try other drinks that we have never tried and see if we have any other new favorites!