Stockholder on board credit with other obc?

bp traveler

Hi We are going to be taking our 2nd NCL cruise on the Pearl and I purchased some stock to get the $100 on board credit for a 7 day cruise.

I already had $100 on board credit (Dash) for the type of booking my TA booked for me and my TA said I should also be able to get credit for the stock.

Now magically he doesn't remember this conversation and I have purchased the stock and am told I can't have both....why? I have booked MANY cruises with the TA and feel like perhaps out of principle he should make up the difference if I really can't have both.

We "double dip" as they are calling it on Carnival all the time the on board credit is not one or the other. We always receive both.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks

Hi We are going to be taking our 2nd NCL cruise on the Pearl and I purchased some stock to get the $100 on board credit for a 7 day cruise.

I already had $100 on board credit (Dash) for the type of booking my TA booked for me and my TA said I should also be able to get credit for the stock.

Now magically he doesn't remember this conversation and I have purchased the stock and am told I can't have both....why? I have booked MANY cruises with the TA and feel like perhaps out of principle he should make up the difference if I really can't have both.

We "double dip" as they are calling it on Carnival all the time the on board credit is not one or the other. We always receive both.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks

Your TA said should, not would. He checked and found out it wasn't possible. Don't think he owes you anything because he didn't promise the extra OBC.

From what I understand, the stock holders OBC is nearly impossible to combine with any other offers/promotions for OBC thru NCL.

"From what I understand, the stock holders OBC is nearly impossible to combine with any other offers/promotions"

Applied for the stock holders OBC and was denied because the price I paid was part of a very obscure promotion, no OBC was involved.

It appears it is almost impossible to qualify for the OBC

"From what I understand' date=' the stock holders OBC is nearly impossible to combine with any other offers/promotions"

Applied for the stock holders OBC and was denied because the price I paid was part of a very obscure promotion, no OBC was involved.

It appears it is almost impossible to qualify for the OBC[/quote']

that is a bummer....:(

"From what I understand' date=' the stock holders OBC is nearly impossible to combine with any other offers/promotions"

It appears it is almost impossible to qualify for the OBC[/quote']

One of many reasons I don't own NCL stock. They always seem to find a way to getcha.