Annual Trip Insurance

Black_Beard

Greetings,

My wife and I have been buying trip insurance for each of the 4 cruises we take every year. Does anyone know of a company that sells an annual trip insurance package that covers: trip cancellation, medical evacuation, medical coverage, etc. ?

I believe that some company may be offering this type of insurance and it should be much cheaper than insurance for each trip.

BB

• 3 weeks later...
Greetings,

My wife and I have been buying trip insurance for each of the 4 cruises we take every year. Does anyone know of a company that sells an annual trip insurance package that covers: trip cancellation, medical evacuation, medical coverage, etc. ?

I believe that some company may be offering this type of insurance and it should be much cheaper than insurance for each trip.

BB

We carry an annual policy that covers medical and evacuation but not cancellation. We looked into a policy that also covered cancellation but the maximum amount you could insure for was too low and the cost was too high so we will stick with our annual medical and evacuation.

DON

• 1 month later...
Greetings,

BB

Allianz has an annual policy https://www.allianztravelinsurance.com/