What is you favorite cruise drink?

Most (All?) of the drinks of the day they offer are frozen and all can be ordered virgin. I don't think you could get a virgin mudslide. It's got 1 part each Vokda, Kahlua, Baileys, and heavy cream.

This is what I am thinking too - but there are recipes online for a virgin version, but I'm doubtful that it will be the same.

Yet another vote for the BBC.:D

On our last cruise we had the premium drink package which enabled us to try some different drinks without the fear of wasting the money if we didn't like it. Now I have 2 other drinks to add to my favorites list.

The Sea Breeze at the pool bar is great if you'd like a lighter drink and grapefruit juice - sometimes the BBC is just too heavy.

I also loved the Pineapple Mojito in Boleros.

Can anyone educate me on some delicious frozen non-alcoholic drinks? We've only every tried Pina Colada and Straberry Daquaries, but with the replenish package at $20/day including frozen virgin drinks, I may just get this package.

Is a mudslide available without alcohol? Any other good ones?

I had the Wildberry Lava Flow as non-alcoholic, as well as the Labadoozie as non-alcoholic, and both were great!