New drink packages are online

Azreal73

ULTIMATE*

$65 USD

per person, per day

Includes:

Virtually unlimited options. A combination of all the benefits from Premium and Royal Replenish packages.

Virtually …..Really:confused: this is so typical Royal(sorry…still luv ya)….but….don't spell it out for us…that would be to easy:p

Edited by bajathree

ULTIMATE*

$65 USD

per person, per day

Includes:

Virtually unlimited options. A combination of all the benefits from Premium and Royal Replenish packages.

Virtually …..Really:confused: this is so typical Royal(sorry…still luv ya)….but….don't spell it out for us…that would be to easy:p

No kidding. I don't know why they continue to offer these half-baked options. Reading the details on the website of everything it doesn't include: canned sodas, canned juices, Evian water, "super premium" beverages, "specialty" beers.

And still haven't heard, but I suspect that if something is above the $12 limit, you pay the entire price and not just the difference.

No package for me until it's truly unlimited. One of the things I definitely prefer about Celebrity.

ULTIMATE*

$65 USD

per person, per day

Includes:

They spelled it out in what you posted, it's "A combination of all the benefits from Premium and Royal Replenish packages."

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

No

And still haven't heard, but I suspect that if something is above the $12 limit, you pay the entire price and not just the difference.

This is from the FAQ's

Food & Beverage

Q: If I buy the premium package and want a $12 cocktail, will i pay $2 or be charged the full amount?

A: Guests will only have to pay the $2 difference. the premium and ultimate packages offer a $10 credit towards ultra-premium cocktails.

This may be obvious for regular RCL cruisers but this will be my first cruise, what does Premium coffee/tea mean and where would they be available ?

Thanks for any info.

Dave

On Indy, premium coffee will be available in the Main Dining Room and the bar next to Cafe Promenade. It will be items like latte, expresso, cappucino. Don't know about the tea.

Thanks for posting. Have really made good use of the premium drink packages on Celebrity!

Is there a list of typical brands stocked onboard and beers available?

Spirits:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=39539275&postcount=38

Beer:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=38675006&postcount=4

Edited by clarea