Epic Pub Crawl

littleengine

Hi... I'm having trouble finding information about these on NCL's website. Can someone who has been on the Epic let me know how the pub crawls work?

i.e. are they like the martini tastings, where you pay an amount up front and get a certain number of drinks for that set price, or is it all "a la carte", where you get however many drinks you want, charged individually?

Pub crawls on Epic were stopped about 2 years ago..

It is listed as "Pub Hop" in the bar menus and we were told by multiple bartenders that it would take place on a sea day however it did not happen last week. It seems to be random as to whether they do or do not hold it now.

I was on the EPIC, November 2011. They had stopped the pub crawls (on the Epic only) just before that because of a issue on the ship during one the crawls on the Europe itinerary. The issue was assumed on one of threads so I don't want to bring it up again because it could be rumour and not fact.

What we did as a cruise critic roll call group, we organized our own. There were enough people that were interested. One person took ownership from our group and worked with the ship hospitality person to set it up. NCL was very positive working with them and they even provided our own dedicated bartender to follow us to all the bars so there would not be an overload to the bartenders we visited on the way. He was quite the character and got us all cheering, chanting and singing as we moved from bar to bar. Everyone we walked past had to stop and take a look (with a smile) at the commotion . We started at the bottom (atrium) and worked our way up to H2O. We had about 20-25 people involved and had a great time. We did this on the second day on the ship so it was a great way to meet a lot of new people at the start of the cruise. (also met them at the meet & greet). One of my most memorable times on the EPIC.

Edited by Sunboater