HELP!!! Which CD to choose?? Butch, Jamie or Matt?

blueyez4evr

I am about to book a cruise on either the Sunshine, Breeze, or Glory (All three ships have been highly recommended by people we know and I've seen great reviews on here as well) I have also heard that a cruise director can make or break your cruise! Please help in my decision! Which one do you like or have you experienced with?:)

I would definitely book another cruise with Matt. I Usually ignored the CD announcements, but whenever Matt was speaking I stopped, dropped and rolled on the ground laughing!!!! Do yourself a favor and go Glory!!!!

I would have to agree!! and nice to look at!

Jaime was great too! took extra time to spend with my group!

Jamie was the assistant cruise director on the Pride when we sailed...we loved her! She's VERY omnipresent (at least she was as ACD) and always had a smile on her face. I've never sailed with either of the other two, so can't give an opinion on them.

That being said, I wouldn't book it based on a CD BUT...if that's what you do, go for it. I hope this helps :)

Edited by Dare2Believe

While I feel that all three of these CD's are excellent, the absolute best CD in the entire Carnival fleet is BUTCH! He's everywhere, always smiling, always knows EVERYONES name, and his entire staff is the same way, thanks to his leadership. I have selected ships, and sailings, based on the CD, and when I do that, it's because I can sail, once again, with Butch.

"SKY"

None of the CD's listed would encourange to book their ship over any other.

I always thought this way, too, until I cruised on the Glory with Matt. OMG!!!! He's is hysterical, as is the Assistant CD. They both are easy on the eyes, too. Lizard13 is right--trust us, go on the Glory with Matt.

We have not cruised on the Breeze or Sunshine so I can't say anything about their CD's...........however, until last October the CD played no part in my cruise booking decision.

However, we cruised on the Glory with Matt as our CD and he truly was outstanding, very visible and extremely funny!!! His assistant was fabulous too............

If CD's are important to you, you can't go wrong with Matt:):)

I rarely even see the cruise director.

It would make no difference to me at all.

Totally agree.

I can't imagine booking a cruise for a CD but to each their own. :)

I book for ease of getting to port and then...

Ship

and that's it

I do NOT care about the itinerary or the CD but, that said, based on what I've read, I'm looking forward to having Jaime as our CD on Sunshine in Jan.