Specialty Restaurant Question

themutis

I am looking to purchase the 5-dinner package on my upcoming Reflection cruise... but was also hoping to prebook my restaurants and dining times ahead of time.

Has anyone prebooked the included restaurants ahead or time and then switched to the 5-dinner package once on board? If so was you account credited?

I'm pretty sure this had been mentioned before, but I searched and couldn't find it.

We purchased the 3 dinner package then switched to the ultimate package as soon as we boarded. We were credited back the original purchase, were able to keep the reservations we liked and change what we needed. On the Reflection, you won't be sorry, as the restaurants are fabulous. Our favorites were Murano and Lawn Club Grille, and we loved that lunches in the Porch and Bistro were included.

Thanks for your reply.... I was looking into the ultimate dining package, but we will be there for the super bowl and I know they have a big party that night with a buffet... so we wouldn't be going to dinner that night.

The 5 dinner package seemed like a nice compromise. We will have a few lunches at Bistro and the Porch, but won't indulge in the Specialty restaurant lunches.

Thanks again!