How late are the pools open?

There should always be at least one pool and one hot tub open at any time of the day.

But, honestly, thinking back to my Oasis and Allure cruises I can't think of a time when the pools were closed. It may have something to do with them all (with the exception of the beach pool) being fresh water.

I'm interested in the answer to this question as well. I have always enjoyed a night swim or a dip in a hot tub in the evening. :) when we were on Independence in March, my sister ended up befriending the house DJ and he told her that the pools never close and you can get in them whenever you want. I know a small portion of our group went swimming late at night once in the solarium pool. But I don't know if that information is accurate and if that was considered breaking the rules or not.

Hi there

I have just checked an old Allure compass that I had and I hope that it will be similar to Oasis.

It states that 'selected swimming pools & hot tubs' and 'solarium hot tubs, pools & area' are open 24 hours.

I assume that if some pools are closed it will vary on a maintenance basis throughout the cruise.

Hope this helps.

Jo :)

I believe when they close a pool, they put a net over it. I dont think you all were breaking any rules :)

Good to know! I hate being a rule breaker! Haha

I'm happy to hear the pools are open 24 hours. I'm looking forward to night time dips in March! :) thanks everyone!

Good to know! I hate being a rule breaker! Haha

I'm happy to hear the pools are open 24 hours. I'm looking forward to night time dips in March! :) thanks everyone!

Definitely enjoy!

I think the weather will be lovely and usually, depending on just how late you go, it should be fairly quiet.

I wondered round on Allure once well gone 2am and it was absolutely dead up by the pools - in relation to the 6000+ people on board ;)

How late are the pools open (on Oasis if it matters)?

ALL pools are open each night with the likely exception for one being cleaned/other maintenance

For the hot tubs, assume atleast 70% will be open.

And in case anyone was wondering, softserve and the bars near the pools are closed at night