Online tickets for Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Palace in Istanbul Question

Does anyone know if the tickets purchased online for Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Palace in Istanbul are time or date sensitive like some places in Italy? I'm hoping that they are not so we can plan when to arrive at our leisure.

I'm fairly sure they are not time sensitive, but are definitely date sensitive. You print out a QR code and it is scanned at a turnstile. All the best, Tony

I'm fairly sure they are not time sensitive, but are definitely date sensitive. You print out a QR code and it is scanned at a turnstile. All the best, Tony

Thanks - that's what I was hoping. Date is no problem. I just didn't want to be tied to a time frame.

Does anyone know if the tickets purchased online for Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Palace in Istanbul are time or date sensitive like some places in Italy? I'm hoping that they are not so we can plan when to arrive at our leisure.

Our group purchased the online tickets for both Hagia Sophia & Topkapi Palace. Worked like a charm. :D

Our tickets were neither date nor time sensitive. I purchased our tickets September 23rd, 2013 and used them October 12th, 2013.

Only the date of purchase is printed on your tickets ... you can use them any day or time that you wish. Still have the PDF downloads of my tickets available.

Our group purchased the online tickets for both Hagia Sophia & Topkapi Palace. Worked like a charm. :D

Our tickets were neither date nor time sensitive. I purchased our tickets September 23rd, 2013 and used them October 12th, 2013.

Only the date of purchase is printed on your tickets ... you can use them any day or time that you wish. Still have the PDF downloads of my tickets available.

Hi Jill

Happy to be corrected on this. When I bought mine I vaguely recall having to enter a date and never bothered myself about whether it was good for other days, as there was only one day when I could go. Merry Christmas to you, and to all on CC.

One issue that came up with our online tickets at Hagia Sophia was that when I printed the tickets on our home printer, the printer printed to fit the page and the doc was shrunk to some degree and would not go through the scanner. Fortunately, the attendants fixed the problem and reprinted our passes for Hagia and Topkapi.