Lattitudes gold welcome gift

mom for life

On your next cruise they will let you watch from outside the room where the Platinum guest are having a party :p

Just kidding . It will be a plate of chocolate covered strawberries or a flower arangement .. Something simple ..;)

I forget its been a while

Yulp, it was a box of Godiva (6 or 8 pcs. inside) that never made it off the ship, consumed - LOL.

Join your roll call & attend the M&G if scheduled, you meet the senior officers & staff, that's an extra & free reception to attend, and possibly a private invite to a tour of the bridge on one of the sea days later - and, we also got "extra" plate delivered to our cabin (can't remember if it was strawberries or cookies, not fresh cut fruits as we can always get them from the buffet or room service - it's a nice gesture for being part of CC)

You may also receive, via snail mail, a lovely sheet or two of cheap plastic punch-out luggage tags and key tags. I'm not sure exactly what they are, I have thrown out several sets sent to my family over the years for reaching various milestones.

Robin